Monday, June 20, 2016

Mexico City, pt. i


Here are some belated photos from my trip to Mexico City this past winter! It was only about a week long vacation, but I was able to see so many highlights from the city and surrounding area. We stayed at an Airbnb that was centrally located, so we were able to do lots of walking around the area surrounding the Zocalo. We used the subway and buses to get to everywhere else, which you'll see more in the posts to come. Because our trip was right around New Year's, the city was completely packed with people who came to visit from other parts of the country. By the end of the trip, there was still so much we hadn't been able to see, but regardless, I'm glad I was able to visit and experience this side of my heritage.

















No comments:

Post a Comment