Saturday, August 1, 2015

cinque terre

Riomaggiore is the Southernmost town of Cinque Terre, and it was also where I stayed during my time spent in this part of Italy. I can't say that it was my favorite of the five towns (each of them beautiful and unique), but evenings spent on the bar overlooking the Mediterranean and the view of the terraced garden from the hotel window have definitely made it a memorable part of my trip. Ultimately, it was where most of my time was spent in Riomaggiore, whether it be wandering the steep streets or sitting in the hotel bed, shutters open, drawing. Fortunately, my days were not limited to this small fishing village. Over the course of the week, I was able to spend my time exploring and returning to each of the five towns.














No comments:

Post a Comment